This well improved & updated 1.5 story is located in a beautiful area of Cedar Heights just around the corner from Lookout Park. Easy 7 block walk or bike ride to Cedar Heights school or to the bike trail along the Cedar. Mom will enjoy the eat-in, fully-equipped kitchen w/ newer Corian counter w/ under-mount sink, faucet & tile-look back splash. This home offers 2 main floor bdrms plus a very spacious upper dormer bdrm w/ spacious dressing area or could be a possible huge walk-in closet. The 4 seasons room has access to a brand new rear brick patio w/ a gas line at the edge for your gas grill. You'll also discover a partially finished basement w/ family room & unfinished laundry area complete w/ newer appliances, a newer 100 amp elect panel & storage/shop area w/ a work bench. It's just 1 step under cover out the side door to the detached over-sized single stall garage at the top of a double wide driveway. All this on a naturally private, partially secluded lot adorned w/ mature trees. Check it out - you wont be disappointed!
Single Family, 1-1/2 Story
Black Hawk County
Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater, City
1,451 sq. ft
CEDAR HEIGHTS ELEMENTARY
PEET JUNIOR HIGH
CEDAR FALLS HIGH
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Room, Living Room, Sun Room
- Hookups in Lower Level
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,451 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 820 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Garbage Disposal, Microwave Hood, Microwave Built-In, Range/Oven Free Standing, Refrigerator, Washer
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Block, Concrete, Entrance Inside, Full Finished
- Guest Facilities
- No Fireplace.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Floor Drain
Exterior / Lot Features
- Detached Garage, Paved Driveway.
- Patio, 4 Season Porch
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Concrete Road, Level, Wooded.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $284,900
Median Sold Price $220,000
Days On Site 90
Sales-List Price 98.4%
SOURCE: iawcfbr-v - Waterloo Cedar Falls