Gorgeous newly-remodeled, fully furnished, full-round log mountain cabin in gated community & close to town. Wrap-around deck provides views of South Park to Pikes Peak! Over 2400 sq ft of rustic elegance that sleeps up to 16. Lovely floor-to-ceiling stone fireplace, hand-scraped hardwood floors, solid panel doors, T&G ceilings, Antler chandelier, 2 gas stoves & log accents! Awesome kitchen with rich cabinets, plenty of counter space, & top-of-the-line tile flooring! Master has private bath w/jetted tub and quiet seating area. Lower-level family room with gas stove & game room. Directly across from entrance to hiking trail! Subdivision boasts 7 stocked ponds, access to the National Forest, tennis & basketball courts, Community Center. About 40 mins to Breckenridge for World-Class Skiing & Jack Nicklaus-Designed Golfing! Short drive to Middle & South Forks of the South Platte River, several Reservoirs, & Arkansas River! Septic pumped 6/2017. Radon mitigation system installed.
Single Family-Detached, Contemporary, 2 Story
Log, Stone, Frame
2,456 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
2,456 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Park County Re-2
Detailed Room Information
- Master Suite
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Jetted Tub
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,468 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 988 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave Oven, Refrigerator, Range-Oven, Washer
- Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Propane, Wood. Forced Air, Stove.
- Finished, Full, Walkout, Entrance Outside
- Guest Facilities
- 2. Gas logs, Basement, Great Room.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Tile Counter Top, Furnished, Master Bath, Pantry, Skylight, Updated, Vaulted, Walk-in Closets, Window Coverings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 1 Parking Spaces.
- Stone, Log, Frame
- Lot View
- Mountain, Valley
- Lot Level-Flat
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Satellite Dish. Forest Preserve Adjacent, Gated Community, Mountain, Gravel Road, Lot Level-Flat.
- Community Amenities
- Community Tennis