This custom built steel frame home features a very open concept with direct access to everything at once to make the best use of the 5400 sq ft of living space that provides a lot of natural light and privacy at the same time. The home is positioned at the top of the hill to further guarantee no water will ever make it in your home. No expense was spared when building this home starting with the custom made Italian cabinets, top of the line German appliances, blue Bahia granite counter tops, Brazilian cherry hardwood floors throughout the home and a full house filtration system so you can drink purified water from any faucet. Every bedroom has its own full bath and walk-in closet and that's not even the best part, each floor has its own individual heating and cooling system so no more having to heat or cool the whole house if you are not going to be using the space. An upper and lower patio offer a lot of space for outdoor activities and overlooks a peaceful back yard.
Single Family, Contemporary, 2 Story
5 Full/1 Half
Steel, Brick, Stucco
5,400 sq. ft
Yes - 4 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Recreation Room, Storage, Exercise Room, Foyer, Breakfast Room
- Bath Description
- Whirlpool Bath, Dual Sinks
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer, Cook Top Range, Oven Built-in, Range Hood
- Hardwood, Slate, Other, Granite
- Central Air, A/C - Zone
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Zone.
- Full, Walkout
- Guest Facilities
- 1. Wood-burning, Gas Starter, Living Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-in Closets, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Skylight, Sauna
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Garage.
- Stucco, Brick, Steel
- Deck, Balcony, Patio, Roof Deck
- Lot Dimensions
- 100 X 150, .25-.49 Acre
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Corner, Concrete Road, Wooded.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $836,950
Median Sold Price $567,500
Days On Site 106
Sales-List Price 94.9%
SOURCE: Midwest Real Estate Data