MOTIVATED SELLER!! Beautiful 5 bedroom/5 bath Traditional styled home. Kitchen features Wolf six burner stove, Sub-Zero refrigerator, pot filler faucet, 42' cabinets, walk-in pantry, wet bar w/fridge and ice maker, farmhouse sink, granite tops, Best range hood, over sized kitchen island with built-in sink and French doors leading to back yard. Dining room offers elegant design with wainscoting and inlay hardwood floors. Living rooms is perfect for reading or relaxing also, with inlay hardwood floors. Designated office offers privacy for working from home. Main level laundry room offers Whirlpool washer & dryer with plenty of storage cabinets and granite tops. Split staircase connects the distinctive layout for all five bedrooms located on the second floor. Three bedrooms have in-room baths. Master bedroom offers dual walk-in closets, double sink vanity, jet tub, steam shower and separate tub. Basement includes fireplace, roughed-in plumbing and radiant floor heat. Brick paved driveway
Single Family, Traditional, 2 Story
4,306 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- First Floor Laundry
- Bath Description
- Whirlpool Bath, Steam Shower, Dual Sinks
- Range-Oven, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Bar Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer, Range Hood
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Radiant, Forced Air.
- Full, Unfinished Basement
- Guest Facilities
- 3. Gas logs, Living Room, Master Bedroom, Basement.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Wet Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Garage.
- Brick, Stone
- Asphalt Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- 115X103, .25-.49 Acre
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Brick Road.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $342,400
Median Sold Price $192,000
Days On Site 70
Sales-List Price 96.2%
SOURCE: Midwest Real Estate Data