Beautiful center hall colonial on 1 acre of property in a great location! 2 story entrance foyer, 5 BR, 3.5 BA, with 3 season room. Extended & renovated open kitchen to family room and formal DR. Sliders out to fenced in yard. Finished basement with storage and bar, 2 car side entry garage. 5th BR is office on lower level although has guest suite possibilities. Come check this perfect house out! Located near shopping, hwys, schools, and transportation.
Single Family, Colonial, Custom, 3 Story
3 Full/1 Half
Public Water Service
2,900 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Living Room
- Floor - W/W Carpet, Skylight
- Island, Eat-In Kitchen, Butler Pantry, Skylight
- Bath Description
- Skylight, Dual Sinks, Tub Only, Full Bath
- Trash Compactor, Dishwasher, Double Oven, Garbage Disposal, Gas Range/Cooktop, Microwave, Refrigerator, Wall Oven, Laundry Tub
- Tile, Carpet Wall to Wall, Ceramic Tile, Ceramic, Wood
- Central Air, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Zone.
- Basement, Crawl, Finished, Full Finished, Heated
- Guest Facilities
- Bay Window(s), Greenhouse Window, Storm Door, Double Door
- 1. Ceramic.
- Additional Interior Features
- High Ceiling, Track Lighting, Pull Down Attic Stairs, Built-Ins, French Doors, Recessed Lights, Skylight, Wet Bar, Woodburning Fireplace, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Asphalt, Driveway, Off Street.
- Patio, Open
- Sprinkler System
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Basketball Court, Outdoor Lights, Swing Sets, Sliding Glass Door.
- Community Amenities
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $480,762
Median Sold Price $290,000
Days On Market 74
Sales-List Price 98.0%
SOURCE: njmomls-v - Monmouth/Ocean MLS