This better than new Colonial sits at the end of a Dead End Street in the highly desirable Meschanticut neighborhood. At just 13 years young this home has it all. Three generously sized bedrooms including large master with on-suite bathroom and huge walk-in closet. Gleaming hardwood floors throughout the open living/dining areas, central a/c and a full walkout basement for tons of additional living space complete with jacuzzi tub. Enjoy all summer long in your private oasis with babbling brooks and park-like grounds. Contact the Listing Agent today to schedule your private viewing.
Single Family, Colonial
2 Full/1 Half
Oil Hot Water Heater, Tankless Water Heater
2,538 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
150 Amps, Circuit Breaker Box, Cable TV, Insulation
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- Combined Tub/Shower
- Square Footage Below (approx)
- Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 600 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Microwave, Range-Oven, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Carpet Wall to Wall, Carpet, Ceramic
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oil, Hot Water. Baseboard.
- Walkout, Finished, Storage, Full
- Guest Facilities
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Attached Garage.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Walk to Water. Commuter Bus, Golf Course, Highway Access, Hospital, Marina, Close To School, Railroad, Recreation Facility, Close To Shops, Swimming, Tennis.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $299,900
Median Sold Price $245,000
Days On Site 88
Sales-List Price 97.9%
SOURCE: State-Wide MLS of Rhode Island