Charming in town Cape. 3BR/2BA located on McKeen St. walking/biking distance to three schools, downtown, Bowdoin College, Farmer's Markets and easy access to 295 and Rte 1. Ground floor includes bedroom and full bath, kitchen, living room and formal dining room; seller just refinished all hardwood floors,. Two entry/ mudrooms both with new flooring, downstairs repainted prior to listing. Upstairs completely remodeled in 2016 adding two bedrooms with new carpet (2019), new lighting and windows, and bathroom with shower. Two car detached garage, large lot .85 acre. Lots of natural sun light, original built-ins from the 40's. House is clean and move in ready, great for a buyer that wants to add their creative touch.
Single Family, Cape Cod
Public Water Service, Electric Water Heater
Wood Frame, Vinyl Siding
1,664 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Circuit Breaker Box, Propane
Detailed Room Information
- First Floor Bedroom, First Floor Master Bedroom
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 1,664 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator
- Vinyl, Carpet, Wood
- Oil. Forced Air.
- Slab, Unfinished Basement
- Guest Facilities
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Detached Garage, Garage, Paved Driveway, 2 Car Garage.
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Railroad, Paved Road, Public Roads, Level.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $360,950
Median Sold Price $270,000
Days On Site 84
Sales-List Price 99.2%
SOURCE: Maine Real Estate Information System (MREIS)