Located at the end of a Cul-de-Sac with extra guest parking spots. Double sets of sliding glass doors from the living room open out to a 10 x 16 covered screened lanai. Privacy fencing in back and on the side would allow and could be easily adapted for a dog to be let out into the yard (Gates must be opened for common lawn care access).Laminate wood flooring in the living room, dining room and Master bedroom. All wood cabinets and lots of ceiling fans. Breakfast area of the kitchen has sliding glass doors out to the back yard. At the back of the attached one car carport is an overhead garage door that goes into the laundry/utility room and there's room for you to park your golf cart inside. This home is ready now!
Other, Patio Home, 1 Story
Electric Water Heater, Fire Hydrant
Stucco, Wood Frame
1,087 sq. ft
Yes -1 space
Cypressview Ph 01 Unit 01
Cable TV, Electric, Underground
Detailed Room Information
- Bathroom, Utility Room, Attic
- Dining Room - L Shaped
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Guest Facilities
- Handicapped Access.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Handicapped Access, Attic Storage, Solid Surface Counter, Wood Cabinets, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Window Blinds
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Carport Spaces. Guest Parking, Carport.
- Covered, Deck, Patio, Porch, Screened-in
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Handicapped Access, Tennis Court, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sliding Glass Door. Cul-De-Sac, Paved Road, Level.
- Community Amenities
- Recreation Facilities, Community Spa, Community Pool, Community Tennis, Golf Facilities
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $214,990
Median Sold Price $176,335
Days On Site 85
Sales-List Price 97.3%
SOURCE: My Florida MLS