Epic EPPING FOREST, The Premier Annapolis Waterfront Gated Community ~ 4 Level Custom Built Home ready for your End of Summer Fun ~ Built NEW in *2013* on .53 Acre Lot (8 Lots total) with 2x6 Construction and Lots of Space to move into ~ 4 Bedrooms / 4.5 Baths ~ 2 Huge Rear Decks with almost 900 square feet of outside entertainment area overlooking your own private Forested Oasis all ready to barbecue & experience the art of relaxation~ High End Custom Finishes throughout ~ Gorgeous 5" Plank Brazilian Teak Cumaru Hardwood Flooring on Entire main Level ~ Custom color Kitchen Cabinets with built in Wine Rack, White Carrara Marble Counters & Lux Stainless Steel Appliances ~ Open Living Space with Main Level Office, woodstove & Granite ~ Bathroom ~ Exquisite Master Suite & Bathroom with Heated 12x24 Tile Floors, Double Extended Cherry Vanities, Carrara Marble counters, Frameless Opaque Shower Door, and a Dual Air/Water Mirabelle Jetted Oversize Tub ~ Quality Anderson Door & Windows on 3 Levels ~ Finished Walkout Basement Recreation Space with almost 10~ Ceilings, Wet Bar, Beer Fridge, Hickory Cabinet Space and 4th Full Bath with Heated 12x24 Tile Floors & 2nd Full Size Laundry Set ~ Extra Storage Areas, Separate Shed & 2 Tankless Water Heaters put this over the top for your comfort ~ Over 2600 square feet of living space in Exceptional Epping Forest ~ Epping is known as the funnest most active Private community on the Severn with a community beach, clubhouse, marina, boat house, Bar, Grill, trails & Boat launch with amazing neighbors and activities ~ Annual Fireworks Display, Oyster & bull roasts, adult & youth summer volleyball leagues, boat club, Kayaks, summer camp & social get togethers every Friday Night at the beach ~ Experience the Ultimate in the Chesapeake Bay Maritime Lifestyle in Epping ~ Change your address and Change your life!
Single Family-Detached, Craftsman, 3+ Story
4 Full/1 Half
Softener Own, Tankless Water Heater, Other, LP Gas
Stick Built, Vinyl Siding
Private Sewer System, Septic
2,709 sq. ft
2 X 6 Craftsman Con>
Propane, Cable TV, Underground
Anne Arundel County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer, Office, Utility Room
- Master Bathroom
- Galley Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower, Whirlpool Bath
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,056 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 653 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Refrigerator, Ice Maker, Appliance Center, Microwave, Dishwasher, Dryer, Washer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Humidifier, Double Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Stacked Washer/Dryer, Water Treatment System, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Zone.
- Full, Full Finished, Heated, Entrance Outside, Poured, Walkout, Workshop
- Guest Facilities
- Casement, Insulated, Low-Emittance , Vinyl Frame
- 1. Wood-burning, Wood Stove, Fireplace.
- Main Entrance Locked, Security Gate, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Combination Living/dining Room, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Fire Alarm System, Fire Sprinklers
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Parking Spaces. Stone Driveway.
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Lot View
- Scenic, Trees/Woods
- Lot Dimensions
- Lots 1-3, Lots 19-24
- LDA CRITICAL AREA
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building, Additional Lot(s), Side Yard, Trees, Fishing. Beach Front, Suburban, Secluded, River Front, Wooded, Sloped.
- Community Amenities
- Recreation Facilities, Community Tennis, Park Play Area, Basketball, Gated Community
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $549,900
Median Sold Price $455,000
Days On Site 97
Sales-List Price 98.3%
SOURCE: Bright MLS