Rare Listing in Regency Hill. There is a view from every window in the house, both front and back. Cul de sac located huge flat lot with plenty of grass and privacy. In ground pool and spa for relaxing and enjoying an unobstructed magnificent view. The pool is cross fenced for added safety. Covered patios for entertaining wrap around two sides of the house. This home is a stunner inside and out. Updated kitchen with a huge walk in pantry, wet bar, attached great room, real hard wood floors. Formal living and dining room with vaulted ceilings and upper balcony. A main floor bedroom and bath for special guests. The oversized 3 car garage is so super clean with a finished floor, built in cabinets and a drive thru garage door to the back yard! The master suite has three large closets, a huge private bathroom, vaulted ceilings, a balcony over the back and a view that will knock your socks off. Soak in the tub and look out over the twinkling lights to the lovely mountain back drop. Many built in cabinets thru out and a laundry room off the garage with a large utility sink. The front porch entry is covered and fabulous. Mature landscaping, updated windows, plantation shutters, and much much more.!!!
Single Family, Traditional, 2 Story
2,572 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Living Room, Loft, Utility Room, Walk-In Pantry
- Dressing Area, First Floor Bedroom, 1 Master Suite, Master Suite, Walk-In Closet
- Gas Dryer Hookup, Hookups in Laundry Room, Chute
- Intercom System, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat.
- Full Copper Plumbing
- Entry Location
- Foyer Entry
- Family Room, Living Room.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Bar, Built-Ins, Built-Ins, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Granite Counter Top, High Ceiling, Open Floor Plan, Pantry, Stone Counter Top, Storage, Wet Bar, Washer Hook Ups, Center Hall, Foyer Entry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 3 Parking Spaces. Front Entrance, Rear Entrance, Direct Garage Access, Driveway, 2 Car Garage.
- Balcony, Brick, Concrete, Covered, Patio, Front Porch, Rear Porch, Wrap-around Porch
- Pool Description
- Private, Child safety fence, Gas Heated, In-ground
- Heated Spa, In Ground
- Lot View
- City, Hill, Mountain, Panoramic, Valley, Back Bay View, Trees/Woods, Canyon
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Street Lights. Curbs Walk, Storm drains.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $648,000
Median Sold Price $595,000
Days On Site 75
Sales-List Price 99.2%
SOURCE: CRMLS - California Regional MLS