To quote Aretha, this home says, "What you want? Baby, I got it!"Want to live in the sought-after Crofton Triangle? Want 5 bedrooms and 3 full bathrooms that includes a large owner's suite with walk-in closet and large bath with dual sink vanity that overlooks the trees? Want wood floors? Want an updated kitchen? Want 2500 square feet but don't want to deal with a basement? Want at least one main-level bedroom and bath? Want a fenced yard? Want to have the ability to join Crofton Swim & Tennis or Crofton Country Club and walk to either? Want Crofton schools? Want to live in a place where you can commute to DC, Ft Meade/NSA, Baltimore, or Annapolis. Then THIS is the home for you! Photos & floor plan will be available on Monday 11/12, but the home is available to tour NOW! Move in before the New Year! This is a great opportunity! Priced to sell! Don't miss it!
Single Family, Cape Cod, 2 Story
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
2,508 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Circuit Breaker Box, Electric service available, Natural Gas
Anne Arundel County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Attic
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 2,508 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Skylight, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 1 Parking Spaces. Gravel.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $304,900
Median Sold Price $325,263
Days On Site 76
Sales-List Price 99.1%
SOURCE: Bright MLS