Last Updated: 11/22/2017 8:59 AM
Lovely ranch style home located at the back of a quiet cul de sac in Hutchinson Heights. Spacious kitchen with eat-in area and pantry. Nicely finished basement has new carpet and offers great additional living space. New windows on main level. Huge private backyard with garden area and utility shed. Great walkability to shopping, restaurants and entertainment. Easy access to I-225 and E-470. Near public transportation.
Single Family-Detached, Ranch, Traditional
1 Full/1 Three-Qtr
Public Water Service
Brick, Wood Siding, Frame
1,662 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
1,631 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,039 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 623 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Range-Oven
- Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Evaporative, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Finished, Partial
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane
- 1. Gas logs, Living Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- Laminate Counter, Cable Available, Open Floor Plan, Pantry, Window Coverings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 1 Parking Spaces.
- Wood, Brick, Frame
- Sprinkler System
- Lot Level-Flat
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Garden, Shed / Utility Building. Cul-De-Sac, Public Roads, Paved Road, Lot Level-Flat.