Harry Carpenter Lindol residence, ca. 1896: An elegant and exquisitely detailed Victorian with a remarkable degree of original features, beautifully intact. Intricate mantels, hand-carved staircase, numerous exquisite light fixtures, hand-painted ceiling murals, front and side porches, spacious gardens. One of Edgewood's most notable homes in a central location that offers convenient access to Providence and beyond. Pawtuxet Village, Edgewood Yacht Club and Roger Williams Park are all within easy walking distance. Truly a unique opportunity!
Single Family, Victorian, 3+ Story
3 Full/1 Half
Public Water Service
Plaster, Clapboard, Wood Siding
Sewer Connected, Public Sewer
5,851 sq. ft
Edgewood/Roger Williams Park
Circuit Breaker Box, Fuse Box, 220v Service
- Square Footage Below (approx)
- Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,218 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dryer, Dishwasher, Microwave, Oven, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating.
- Guest Facilities
- Storm Window
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Parking Spaces.
- Wood, Clapboard, Plaster
- Porch, Patio
- Hot Tub
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building. Highway Access, Public Transport.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $289,900
Median Sold Price $265,000
Days On Site 85
Sales-List Price 98.4%
SOURCE: State-Wide MLS of Rhode Island