A custom built European, multi-level estate seated on a secluded 11.6 acre lot. A 1050' private, paved road leads to this beauty on a finished basement w/360 degree tri-county view from rooftop. Front entry door is 8.5 feet tall, made of African Walnut. White Oak flooring thruout main and second floor, the stepdown living room has 19' ceiling. Office on main(possible 5th bedroom). Kitchen has granite and S/S appliances. Spiral staircase leading to 3rd floor(loft) and 4th floor(cupola). Leveled backyard (pool ready). This manor is mins off I-20, 45 miles east of Atlanta. Zoned Agricultural! Seller request, NO HEELS BE WORN, in the property! Thank you
Single Family-Detached, Multi Level
3 Full/1 Half
Private Water Service, Well
Septic, Existing Well
5,049 sq. ft
GEN RAY DAVIS
Detailed Room Information
- Exercise Room, Loft, Library
- Breakfast Area, Island, Butler Pantry
- Central Vacuum, Dryer, Electric Air Filter, Intercom System, Washer, Convection Oven, Cooktop Separate, Dishwasher, Double Oven, Ice Maker, Refrigerator
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Bath Finished, Daylight, Entrance Inside, Entrance Outside, Finished Rooms, Full
- Guest Facilities
- 2. Basement, Living Room, Factory Built, Masonry, Wood Stove.
- Burglar Alarm, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceilings 9 Ft Plus, Skylight, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- Attached Garage, Side/Rear.
- Sprinkler System
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Garden, Workshop. Cul-De-Sac, Level, Wooded.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $249,000
Median Sold Price $170,000
Days On Site 92
Sales-List Price 98.3%
SOURCE: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service