Light and bright move-in ready end-unit townhome. Fresh paint and new carpet run throughout the spacious floorplan. Enjoy an open concept main floor perfect for entertaining family and friends. Sizable living room is anchored by a cozy gas burning fireplace and accented by a soaring vaulted ceiling. Formal dining space has a sliding glass door that opens out to the private patio for a seamless transition to outdoor entertaining. Refreshed kitchen boasts a new tile backsplash and a pantry. 2nd floor hosts a loft space ideal for an office, an updated bathroom with a separate jetted tub with a new backsplash and a standalone shower, a sunny secondary bedroom & the master complete with walk-in closet. Attached 2-car garage and in-unit washer and dryer add to the low-maintenance lifestyle. Tucked away in a quiet and secluded community steps away from Lake Riley, beaches, trails, parks & with easy access to HWY 212.
1 Full/1 Half
1,400 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
272 - Eden Prairie
Detailed Room Information
- Laundry Room, Living Room, Loft, Kitchen/Dining Combo
- Washer/Dryer Connection
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- 1st Floor Bath, Separate Tub & Shower, Whirlpool Bath
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 1,400 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Range, Microwave, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer, Disposal
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- 1. Fireplace, Living Room, Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Fire Sprinklers, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage.
- Asphalt Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Corner, Paved Road.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $539,900
Median Sold Price $339,000
Days On Site 66
Sales-List Price 99.2%
SOURCE: Regional MLS of Minnesota, Inc. (RMLS/Northstar)