LOOK NO FURTHER than this rare opportunity to secure an ideal canvas for updating in one of Holmdel's most sought after neighborhoods. Backing to a 75+ acre reserve, an expanded ranch layout sits atop a level full acre. First level features 3 bedrooms & 2 bathrooms, including a spacious master suite with walk-in-closet & full bathroom. Living room with fireplace opens to dining area with nearby eat-in kitchen, with walk-out access to rear deck. Sunken den with woodburning stove grants direct entry to 2-car garage with overhead storage. Walk-out basement features a massive recreation room, office, billiards room, laundry with kitchenette & workshop, each offering exceptional capacities for further finishing. Minutes to all modes of swift NYC commuter access, Red Bank & famed ocean beaches!
Single Family, Ranch, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Yes - 2 spaces
WILLIAM R. SATZ
21' 8''X13' 5''
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Recreation Room, Foyer, Office, Utility Room, Breakfast Room
- Living Room
- Floor - Wood
- Eat-In Kitchen, Skylight
- Bath Description
- Skylight, Dual Sinks, Whirlpool Bath, Full Bath
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer, Laundry Tub
- Carpet Wall to Wall, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Laminate, Wood
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Zone.
- Basement, Full, Heated, Partially Finished, Walkout
- Guest Facilities
- Bay Window(s)
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Furnished, Beamed, Woodburning Fireplace, Skylight, Tray, Attic Storage, Recessed Lights, Stone Counter Top, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Street Parking, Driveway, Off Street, On Street.
- Deck, Patio
- Residential,Single Family
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Outdoor Lights, Shed, Extra Storage, Garage. Level.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $839,995
Median Sold Price $680,000
Days On Site 120
Sales-List Price 98.3%
SOURCE: njmomls-v - Monmouth/Ocean MLS