Beautiful home in amenity-packed, gated Godley Park in the Pooler area. Fenced yard on a corner lot, all yard maintenance and amenity fees included in rent. Over 2000 sq ft, wood floors downstairs, brand-new carpet up, granite in the kitchen, formal living & dining rooms, large family room is open to the kitchen. Walk-in closets with built-in closet systems and laundry closet upstairs. Detached double garage with lane access. All within walking distance of zero-entry pool, clubhouse, fitness center, playground, park, volleyball, and lake; not to mention Godley Station K-8. Easy access to I95, GA Ports, Gulfstream and the airport.
Single Family, Traditional, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Public Water Service, Electric Water Heater
2,102 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Electrical Service - 110 Volt, 220v Service
Detailed Room Information
- Master Suite
- Washer/Dryer Connection, Dryer Connection, Upstairs, Washer Connection
- Breakfast Area, Breakfast Bar, Galley Kitchen, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Dual Sinks, Garden Tub, Stall Shower
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Appliances, Ice Maker Hookup, Microwave, Range-Oven, Refrigerator
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Central.
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane
- Entry Location
- Foyer Entry
- 1. Electric, Factory Built, Family Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- Pull Down Attic Stairs, Ceilings Trey, Foyer Entry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Detached Garage, Side Rear Garage Entry.
- Vinyl, Siding
- Front Porch, Patio, Wrap-around Porch
- Pool Description
- Community Pool
- Full, Privacy Fence, PVC
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Street Lights, Walk to Schools, Curb & Gutter. Gated Community, Corner, Alley, Asphalt.
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool, Park Play Area
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $274,950
Median sold price $172,000
Days On Market 163
Sales-List Price 98.1%
SOURCE: GASBR: GASBR - Savannah Board of Realtors