Luxury All the Way! Everything on your Wish List along with "Peace of Mind" of a Newer 2012 Home. Just UNPACK, RELAX & ENJOY SUMMERTIME FUN! Builder's Home features Top of Line Finishes., Pottery Barn Lights, Kitchen with extra tall Cabinets, Center Island, Granite Counters & SS appliances, opens to Family Rm & Deck with Views of abutting Wooded Conservation Land. First Fl Office w/Full bath or Guest Rm. Along with Master Suite & 3 bedrooms the Savvy Buyer will find a Gorgeous Great Room with Endless Possibilities Upstairs, while the Lower Level offers Exercise & Game/Play Rooms! Addâl features include 3 Car Garage, Shingle Style Vinyl Siding with Stone Front, Wiring for Generator, Propane for Cooking& Gas Fireplace plus 2nd Floor Laundry Room. Convenient to Commuter Rail, Rte 495, Mass Pike, Schools, Bike/Hiking Trails & Town Center. ALL this at a Very Attractive Price for HOPKINTON. Rated 25th Best School District by Boston Magazine.
Single Family, Cape Cod, Colonial
Private Water Service
Private Sewer System
3,362 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Circuit Breaker Box, 200 Amps
Detailed Room Information
- Hookups in Closet
- Custom Cabinetry, Butler Pantry, Island
- Bath Description
- Dual Sinks, Combined Tub/Shower
- Range, Dishwasher, Microwave, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet Wall to Wall
- Central Air
- Oil. Forced Air.
- Full, Partially Finished, Concrete
- Guest Facilities
- Insulated Window, Insulated Door
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable Available, French Doors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 4 Parking Spaces. Attached Garage.
- Asphalt Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Gutters, Screens. Public Roads, Paved Road.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $824,900
Median sold price $560,000
Days On Market 19
Sales-List Price 100.5%
SOURCE: MLS Property Information Network (MLSPIN)