MULTIPLE OFFERS -HIGHEST & BEST DEADLINE 11AM MON OCT 1ST! Hardcoat Stucco on Cul-de-sac lot! Completely updated & move-in ready! Fresh paint, new carpet & refinished hardwoods on entire main! Updated white shaker granite kitchen features farm sink, professional range & furniture vent hood all viewing family room w/access to covered porch open to fenced backyard with winter pond view. Master features custom closet and updated tile bath w/frame less shower enclosure. Large upstairs laundry. Finished terrace level includes kitchenette, rec room and potential 5th BR w/full bath. NEW driveway & garage floor!
Single Family, Traditional, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
3,634 sq. ft
3,634 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Underground, Cable In Street
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Inlaw Suite, Living Room, Recreation Room, Breakfast Room
- Upstairs, Hookups in Laundry Room
- pantry walk-in
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 3,634 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Microwave Built-In, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Electric, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Bath Finished, Daylight, Entrance Inside, Entrance Outside, Finished Rooms, Full
- Guest Facilities
- 1. Great Room, Factory Built, Gas Starter.
- Additional Interior Features
- Tray, Foyer 2 Story, Pull Down Attic Stairs, Skylight, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- Attached Garage, 2 Car Garage, Side/Rear.
- Lot Dimensions
- 105X124X69X153, Less than 1/3 Acre
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Walk to Schools, Gas Grill. Cul-De-Sac, Pond Front, Level, Wooded.
- Community Amenities
- Park Play Area
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $265,977
Median Sold Price $226,000
Days On Site 79
Sales-List Price 98.6%
SOURCE: Georgia MLS (GAMLS)