Beautifully done (major addition & complete reno in 2006) 3 Bed, 2 Bath, modern craftsman style home in pristine condition! Gorgeous hardwood floors, crown molding, wood trim, newer farm-style interior doors, recessed lighting, ceiling fans & vaulted ceiling in Dining Room. Kitchen with skylight allows natural light to shine through and highlights farm sink, newer cabinets, stainless steel appliances, pantry, and granite countertops w/ breakfast counter. Neutral & modern color palette in and out. Exterior has beautiful craftsman front door, vinyl siding, sprinklers, paver walkway, shed, and rear deck for entertaining. Private yard. Truly turn-key on a quiet street. Close to highways, shopping, restaurants, & beach. Great schools! Nothing to do but move in! This one won't last! MUST SEE!
Single Family, Ranch, Custom, 1 Story
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room
- Living Room
- Floor - Wood
- Eat-In Kitchen, Butler Pantry, Skylight
- Bath Description
- Tub Only, Full Bath
- Marble, Ceramic, Wood
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- Thermal Window, Bay Window(s)
- Additional Interior Features
- Tray, Attic Storage, Pull Down Attic Stairs, Recessed Lights, Skylight, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- Concrete Driveway, Driveway, On Street.
- Deck, Open
- Sprinkler System
- Lot Dimensions
- 50 x 110
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Outdoor Lights, Shed, Sliding Glass Door.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $566,000
Median Sold Price $408,000
Days On Site 146
Sales-List Price 98.4%
SOURCE: njmomls-v - Monmouth/Ocean MLS