Last Updated: 11/24/2017 9:43 AM
Incredible & Unique Historic Property Overlooking the Rushing Trout Waters of Spring Creek! Sitting on "Fowlers Bend", the building once was a general store, now converted to 3 vacation rentals. Cliffside has 2BR/2Ba with a great room and family room. Bird's Nest is the same configuration, both w/ window seats overlooking the rushing waters and falls. The Hideaway is a 1BR/1BA studio. The two apartments have two sided fireplaces, balconies and a terrace. Walking distance to town and the AT.
Single Family, Other
LP Gas Water Heater, City, Electric Water Heater
2,352 sq. ft
- Electric Range/Cooktop, Microwave, Refrigerator
- Tile, Wood
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Propane. Window Unit.
- Guest Facilities
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- Wood, Brick
- Deck, Patio, Balcony, Side Porch
- Residential Acreage
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Creek, Water Front, Stream/Pond. Creek Front, Paved Road.
Hwy 25/70 to Hot Springs. Right on Henderson to 185 of left