This fabulous Bonnie Bay Highlands home is located in a wonderful family neighborhood off of Francisco Dr. Large 9.460 sq. ft. corner lot with sidewalks, street lights and a cul-de-sac location, perfect for family living. Over 3,700 square feet of living space with 4 bedrooms, 3.5 baths plus office/den or 5th bedroom. Two master suites, one upstairs and one downstairs. The upstairs master suite is over 1,000 sq. ft. with 10’ ceilings, a lovely sitting room, walk around gas FP, built-in cabinetry, his and hers walk-in closets, soaking tub, dual head shower, dual vanities with a dressing table. There is a Formal dining room and formal living room with two wood burning FP’s. A large family room with vaulted wood beamed ceilings and built-in A/V cabinetry. There are Pella dual paned windows throughout. The kitchen has solid wood cabinets, subzero fridge, double oven, DW and quaint breakfast nook. The large inside laundry room comes with linen storage. Look out onto the beautiful back yard with sunken spa, brick patio, outside dining and mature landscaping.
Single Family, Traditional, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Three-Qtr/1 Half
Gas Water Heater
3,721 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Bonnie Bay Highland Homes (Ubhh)
Newport Mesa Unified
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Living Room
- First Floor Bedroom, Main B/R on Main Floor, 1 Master Suite, 2 Master Suites, Walk-In Closet
- Dryer Connection, Hookups in Laundry Room, Inside
- Dishwasher, Double Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Freezer, Refrigerator, Trash Compactor, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Forced Air.
- Full Copper Plumbing
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane
- Entry Location
- Foyer Entry
- Family Room, Living Room, Master Retreat, Gas Burning, Gas Starter, Two-Way.
- Additional Interior Features
- Beamed, Granite Counter Top, Recessed Lights, Tile Counter Top, Foyer Entry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Storage Room, Direct Garage Access, Driveway, Garage, Heated Garage, Off Street.
- Stucco, Concrete
- Brick, Enclosed
- Private Spa, Gunite, In Ground
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Gutters, Sidewalks, Rain Gutters.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $2,287,500
Median Sold Price $1,830,000
Days On Site 117
Sales-List Price 96.7%
SOURCE: California Regional MLS