Absolutely stunning turn-key home in the heart of Eagle Glen. Over 2,900 sq. ft. in an open floor plan with full bedroom and bathroom on 1st floor, 5 bedroom, and 3 bathrooms total plus a loft. Fully upgraded home featuring dark wood floors and dark stained maple cabinets, crown molding, large family room, large kitchen island, and stainless steel appliances. Master bedroom contains his and hers closets, and sinks. All secondary bedrooms have walk-in closets. This home is on a 8276 SQ/FT lot. The backyard is beautiful with a pool & spa, large grass area, as well as a covered patio area. Built by DR Horton in 2000. HOA is $84/month, taxes are 1.24%. Within walking distance to Eagle Glen Golf Course and clubhouse and 2 different parks. Close,the Crossings at Corona and Dos Lagos. This home is priced to sell.
Single Family, 2 Story
Gas Water Heater
2,920 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Living Room
- Dressing Area, First Floor Bedroom, 1 Master Suite, Walk-In Closet
- Gas Dryer Hookup, Hookups in Laundry Room, Inside
- Dishwasher, Double Oven, Microwave
- A/C - Zone, Dual
- Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane
- Family Room, Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Granite Counter Top, Recessed Lights
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces.
- Pool Description
- Private, Gunite, Heated, In-ground
- Private Spa
- Lot View
- Pool View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- BBQ, Sidewalks. Curbs Walk, Suburban, Storm drains.
- Community Amenities
- Park Play Area, Golf Facilities
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $529,850
Median Sold Price $490,000
Days On Site 91
Sales-List Price 98.8%
SOURCE: California Regional MLS