A multitude of business possibilities with this phenomenal property. Housing an impressive 60 Acres, 40+/- that are tillable Acres, 11 outbuildings, 2 ponds and a grand home. The great outdoors provide an extensive amount of land with picturesque views, an attached heated garage and many buildings with infinite use potential. The abundance of space continues inside the home with over 7000 square feet of living space, 5 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, a gourmet kitchen with granite counter tops and birch cabinets, an additional full kitchen, a commercial grade security system, gorgeous authentic hardwood floors, sky lights and a notable master suite with a cedar lined walk in closet. Many more custom features offered (see full supplement). Enjoy the convenience of business in your backyard as this prime piece of land will accommodate an array of opportunities. This colossal estate is your retreat from the modern world. *QUALIFIED BUYERS ONLY* Adjoining 110 acres available as well.
Single Family, Ranch
Softener Rent, Well Private
7,716 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
GALESBURG CUSD #205
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Bar, Formal
- Counter Top - Solid Surface, Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Full Master Bath
- Square Footage Below (approx)
- Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 2,962 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Exhaust Fan/Hood, Range-Oven, Refrigerator, Trash Compactor, Intercom System
- Hardwood, Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Propane. Forced Air.
- Full, Walkout, Block, Partially Finished
- Guest Facilities
- 2. Gas logs, Wood-burning, Family Room, Great Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable Available, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Hydro Tub, Skylight
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Garage, Gravel, Paved Driveway.
- Lot Dimensions
- 60 acres
- Farm Type
- Agriculture Use
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building. Creek Front, Gravel Road, Paved Road, Agriculture Use, Creek, Lake, Pasture, Sloped.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $72,500
Median Sold Price $73,500
Days On Site 88
Sales-List Price 93.4%
SOURCE: Xome-Peoria Area AOR