Nestled on a very private 1.6 acres, located at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac in the desirable cherry lane in north amherst. Just minutes to town, UMass and Wildwood Elementary School, this home has an inviting open floor plan with new hardwood floor covering family room, dining room, and living room/office. There are four large bedrooms. Enjoy the casual breakfast area in front of the sliding glass door near the nice light and bright kitchen; The house has full, unfinished, undivided basement. Our house is surrounded by Wooded area abutting acres upon acres of conservation land, which provides year round clean, fresh air, and cool temperature in the summer, and creates a sanctuary for all kinds of birds, and other small animals. Rabbits, deer, and wild turkeys roam through the yard in stride. This is an inviting home for immediate occupancy.
Single Family, Colonial
2 Full/1 Half
Public Water Service
2,240 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Electrical Service - 110 Volt, Circuit Breaker Box, 200 Amps
- Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Carpet Wall to Wall, Vinyl, Wood
- Oil. Baseboard.
- Full, Concrete, Unfinished Basement
- Guest Facilities
- Insulated Window, Insulated Door
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable Available
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 10 Parking Spaces. Attached Garage.
- Asphalt Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Public Roads, Paved Road, Dead End.
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool, Golf Facilities
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $455,000
Median sold price $332,000
Days On Market 20
Sales-List Price 97.6%
SOURCE: MLS Property Information Network (MLSPIN)