Last Updated: 1/21/2018 8:13 PM
Highest and Best by 4:00 Monday August 21. Stately pillars and grand veranda welcome you to this plantation style split entry. Open floor plan takes you from living room with bay window to dining area with sliders to deck keeping you connected to the (oh so private) outdoors backing up to the woods. The kitchen has painted white cabinets, granite countertops and beautiful large tile flooring that reaches back out to the dining area. You decide the configuration....do you need 3 bedrooms up and lots of recreation area or an office down or would you like to have two separate living arrangements with a bedroom down and two up with a main floor office or den? Brick fireplaced family room. Updated heat and central air. Feel tucked away in this sanctuary yet minutes to the train (2.6 miles) and Route 95 (5.2 miles)
Single Family, Split Entry, Raised Ranch
1 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Common Hot Water Heater, City
Private Sewer System
1,056 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Laundry Room, Bathroom
- Bath Description
- Combined Tub/Shower
- Range, Dishwasher, Microwave, Refrigerator, Dryer
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet Wall to Wall, Stone
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Full, Partially Finished, Walkout, Concrete
- Guest Facilities
- 1. Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Open Floor Plan, Stone Counter Top
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 3 Parking Spaces. Underground Parking, Off Street.
- Deck, Covered
- Fiber shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Tennis Court, Biking/Fitness Trail. Close To Shops, Park Adjacent, Conservation Area, Highway Access, Cul-De-Sac, Public Roads, Paved Road, Community Maintenance, Wooded, Level.
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool, Community Tennis