Enjoy country living in this newly updated, handicap accessible, one-level home on 6 private acres near the VA/WV line. This spacious home with recessed lighting, and wide doors and hallways has been freshly updated with new paint throughout, new carpet in the bedrooms, new laminate flooring, and a completely renovated kitchen with brand new cabinets, stainless steel appliances and granite counters. This home has 3 full bathrooms, each with new vanities and flooring and a roll-in shower in the master suite. Original hardwood floors in living room and dining room. Handy office/den is just off the dining room. Large separate pantry, cedar-lined storage room and laundry room between kitchen and garage. Sit on the newly resurfaced deck that overlooks the peaceful, level backyard with no visible neighbors. New HVAC including ducting in 2018. side-load garage plus lots of private parking. Easy commute to Northern Virginia!
Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
Softener Own, Electric Water Heater, Well
1,812 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Jefferson County Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Office
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 1,812 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Appliance Center, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Single Oven, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer, Water Treatment System
- Hardwood, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Guest Facilities
- Additional Interior Features
- Cedar Closet, Crown Molding, Wood Floors, Recessed Lights, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 8 Parking Spaces. Gravel, Circular Driveway.
- Deck, Porch
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Front Yard, Back Yard, Side Yard, Trees. Rural, Secluded, Clear lot, Level.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $394,500
Median Sold Price $275,000
Days On Site 165
Sales-List Price 76.1%
SOURCE: Bright MLS