Last Updated: 9/22/2017 9:21 PM
Nestled between the hills, this mid-century ranch style cul-de-sac home has tons of character! A hillside sanctuary featuring two bedrooms, a full bath and a gorgeous oversized lot with mature landscaping and lush garden areas. Great location! Welcoming neighborhood a few blocks from shopping boutiques, art galleries and trendy restaurants on York Blvd. Bonus detached shed, art studio or office in the back garden area. Very desirable Highland Park North / Eagle Rock area, less than 2 miles from Occidental College & only a 14-minute drive to the Rose Bowl Stadium in Pasadena. This home is a gem!
Single Family, Other
1,031 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Los Angeles Unified
Detailed Room Information
- Living Room, Attic
- Laundry Area, Dryer Connection
- Dishwasher, Gas Oven, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Central Air
- Gas Heat.
- Full Copper Plumbing
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane, Screened
- Outdoor Fireplace, Wood-burning, Freestanding.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Mirrored Closet Door(s), Crown Molding, Laminate Counter, Pantry, Storage, Track Lighting, Sound System Wiring, Washer Hook Ups, Window Drapes-curtains
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 1 Parking Spaces. Front Entrance, Handicap Parking, Unassigned, Garage, Private.
- Lot View
- Hill, Trees/Woods
- Chain Link, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Rain Gutters, Shop, Extra Storage. Suburban.
Continue onto I-210 W, Continue onto CA-134 W, Take exit 11 to merge onto Colorado Blvd, Continue on Colorado Blvd. Turn Left onto Townsend Ave, Turn left onto Coringa Dr, Turn left onto N Avenue 52
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $649,500
Median sold price $515,500
Days On Market 79
Sales-List Price 1.0%
SOURCE: CRMLS - California Regional MLS