GORGEOUS; this one owner Bruce Fahsholtz built 4 BR, 3-1/2 BA split bedroom ranch shows like a model home! With beautiful curb appeal, this home is located in the coveted Garden Walk neighborhood in the Andover School District with Sedgwick County taxes. The separate foyer leads to the large open living space, beautiful with panoramic windows, vaulted ceilings, wood beams, hardwood flooring, white trim, floor-to-ceiling white built in shelving/cabinets, stacked stone and gas fireplace. The gourmet kitchen is well equipped with granite counter tops, large center island/eating bar, stainless steel appliances, gas range, white cabinets, soft close drawers, huge walk-in pantry, over-cabinet and under-cabinet lighting with adjacent dining room space for fun dinner parties or Saturday morning breakfasts. The adjacent back hallway, featuring a built-in bench with hooks and cubbies along with a drop zone counter/desk, leads to the garage door and laundry room that connects to the huge master closet. The lovely master suite invites you to relax with recessed ceilings, soaker tub, separate shower, two separate vanities and private toilet. Two additional bedrooms connected by a jack-n-jill bathroom and an additional powder bathroom for guests completes the main level. The basement showcases a large family/rec room with wet bar and gas fireplace. An additional bedroom and bathroom complete the finished basement. There is storage, one additional basement bedroom and bathroom option that is unfinished. Exterior features include professional landscaping, private covered deck, private back yard and sprinkler system. This immaculate home has everything you are looking for in style and function. Call today to set up your private showing.
Single Family, Ranch, Traditional, 1 Story
Public Water Service
3,566 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Natural Gas, Sewer
Andover School District (Usd 385
Detailed Room Information
- Main B/R on Main Floor, Split Plan
- Kitchen Combo
- Electric Laundry Hookups, Gas Dryer Hookup, First Floor Laundry, Hookups in Laundry Room
- Island, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Master Bedroom Bath, Separate Tub & Shower, Dual Sinks
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range-Oven, Humidifier, Range Hood
- Hardwood, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Partially Finished, Full, View Out
- Guest Facilities
- 2 or More Fireplaces, Living Room, Family Room, Gas Burning.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-in Closets, Wet Bar, Window Coverings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage.
- Patio, Covered, Deck
- Sprinkler System
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Playground. Corner, Paved Road, Irregular.
- Community Amenities
- Recreation Facilities, Park Play Area
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $215,000
Median Sold Price $157,500
Days On Market 81
Sales-List Price 96.6%
SOURCE: South Central Kansas MLS