New Listing, traditional, elegant 1940's home perched above the street. Thoughtfully updated with artisan touches keeping with the original charm of the period. The homeâs ample windows flood the home with natural light. Stunning remodeled kitchen with SS appliances, and gorgeous center island with seating, adjacent pantry/ laundry room affords great utility. French doors lead from LR to beautifully landscaped backyard with fireplace, ideal for dining al fresco and effortless indoor/outdoor living, additional outdoor space for larger gatherings. Master bedroom retreat W/newer gas FP, remodeled bath, oversized glass surround shower with wet bench, custom walnut vanity, âœwarm floorâ, pocket French door. Shared bath has been remodeled with artisan touches in custom penny tile floors, modern glass swivel door on soaker tub, Hardwood floors throughout bonus den/media room downstairs. Alarm, attached garage, fully fenced yard. Mins to Hwy 13 and Montclair and Oakland amenities.
Single Family-Detached, Traditional, 2 Story
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Composite Shingle, Wood Frame
2,060 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Tile, Updated Baths, Stall Shower
- Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Gas Range/Cooktop, Ice Maker Hookup, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Tile
- None, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane
- 3. Brick, Insert, Gas Burning, Living Room, Master Bedroom, Wood-burning, Other Fireplace.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Window Coverings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Garage, Secured.
- Sprinklers Automatic, Sprinklers Back, Sprinklers
- Pool Description
- No Pool
- Lot View
- Hill, Panoramic
- Up Sloped
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Back Yard, Garden/Play, Side Yard. Up Slope.
Source: Sperling's Best Places