Solid single family located just steps away from the heart of Kingston. Well-maintained home has been cared for by the same owner for over 50 + years. First floor is currently vacant and rented individually on the second floor. First floor includes a kitchen, bathroom, spacious open living area that is great for entertaining and a master bedroom with a half bath. Second floor features four bedrooms with a shared bathroom and kitchen for tenants use. All four bedrooms are good size with plenty of space. Full basement is accessible from a bilco door in the back of the building, basement is dry and great for storage. Off from the front porch is a handicap accessible chair lift that was installed for prior owners use. The furnace is four years old and hot water heater was replaced in 2013. All tenants pay $120 weekly and are on a month to month rental agreement. Many opportunities await here, don't miss out! Please see associated docs for zoning and uses.
Single Family, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Municipality
Stick Built, Aluminum Siding
3,040 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Eat-In Kitchen, Country Kitchen
- Dryer, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Carpet, Linoleum
- Gas Heat, Hot Water. Forced Air.
- Partial, Door - Bilco, Concrete, Unfinished Basement
- Guest Facilities
- Handicapped Access.
- Additional Interior Features
- Handicapped Access, Attic Walk-up
Exterior / Lot Features
- No Covered Parking, No Parking, Driveway, Off Street, Garage.
- Asphalt Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- 45 x 64
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped. Public Transport, Commuter Bus, In City, Level.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $229,000
Median Sold Price $185,000
Days On Site 177
Sales-List Price 97.6%
SOURCE: nyucbor-v - Ulster County Board of Realtors