This spacious Cape with the prettiest curb appeal is well located on 3.45 acres of land, surrounded by trees and nature. The quintessential New England front porch is the first to greet you. Next is a light, bright 2 story foyer. French doors lead to a cozy den or office space with built-ins and a wood burning fireplace. The kitchen offers a center island with plenty of gathering space in the open concept kitchen / family room where there is a 2nd wood burning fireplace. Enjoy the sounds of nature during a summer's evening while sitting in the screened-in porch with vaulted ceiling with beautiful wood detail. Off the kitchen is an oversized laundry room with many possibilities: craft room, extra pantry space, extended mudroom. The master bedroom on the 2nd floor is also oversized and has an en suite and walk in closet with organized closet system. The dormers in every bedroom add to the charm and appeal of this lovely Cape. The finished basement includes a bedroom and bathroom with a shower. This home is well located near schools and just minutes to most amenities including Bedford's best restaurants and shopping. Home is wired for a generator and new furnace to be installed. Don't miss your chance to view this lovely home!
Single Family, Cape Cod, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Three-Qtr/1 Half
Private Water Service, Oil Hot Water Heater
Wood Frame, Clapboard, Wood
Private Sewer System, Septic
3,349 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
PETER WOODBURY SCH
ROSS A LURGIO MIDDLE SCHOOL
BEDFORD HIGH SCHOOL
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Foyer, Kitchen/Family Combo
- Master Suite
- First Floor Laundry
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,493 Sq. Ft. Above Ground.
- Dishwasher, Microwave, Refrigerator, Electric Range/Cooktop
- Hardwood, Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- None, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oil, Hot Water.
- Entrance Inside, Partially Finished
- Guest Facilities
- 2. 2 or More Fireplaces.
- Additional Interior Features
- Window Blinds, Kitchen Island, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Paved Driveway.
- Wood, Clapboard
- Porch Covered, Screened Porch, Porch
- Composition Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Irrigation System, Shed, Landscaped. Paved Road, Public Roads, Level.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $654,450
Median Sold Price $478,450
Days On Site 91
Sales-List Price 99.9%
SOURCE: Northern New England Real Estate Network