Fabulous Back Bay Cottage floor plan by William E. Poole Designs! Amazing covered porches both front and back with custom decks running through the back offering the perfect place for all the summer gatherings you are sure to host. Inside you will find tons of natural light, vaulted ceilings, formal dining room, gorgeous build in cabinets throughout the home, gleaming hard wood floors with crown molding & wood trim accents that add that special touch. Check out the beautiful Eat-in Gourmet Kitchen. The main floor master gives you your own private space to relax in at the end of the day. The home offers 2 more bedrooms both en-suite & loft area. A private stairway leads you to the bonus room with Â½ bath offers that extra space you may need for guests, office or man cave. With 3500 sq ft there is plenty of room for all to spread out & enjoy. Amazing amenities for you to enjoy from the sparkling pool to the tennis courts & playground. Located in the desirable Windsong section of Buckhead.
Single Family, Contemporary, 2 Story
3 Full/2 Half
Well Shared, Electric Water Heater
3,500 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Main B/R on Main Floor, Master Suite
- Breakfast Area
- Dryer Connection, Hookups in Laundry Room, Sink, Washer Connection
- Breakfast Bar, Gourmet Kitchen, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Dual Sinks, Stall Shower, Whirlpool Bath
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane
- 1. Gas Burning, Great Room.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Pull Down Attic Stairs, Bookcases, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Foyer 2 Story, Rear Stairs, Recessed Lights
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage.
- Deck, Front Porch, Covered
- Sprinkler System
- Pool Description
- Community Pool
- Full, Privacy Fence, PVC
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Street Lights, Tennis Court. Asphalt, Paved Road.
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool, Community Tennis, Park Play Area
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $299,900
Median Sold Price $254,900
Days On Site 129
Sales-List Price 97.9%
SOURCE: GASBR: GASBR - Savannah Board of Realtors