Lovely single story home located on a cul-de-sac. 3 bedrooms plus den and 2 full baths. Living room with vaulted ceiling and dual sided fireplace with adjacent formal dining room. Family room is adjacent to the kitchen with see through fireplace and ceiling fan. Kitchen includes granite counter tops, stainless steel stove, dishwasher, and microwave, lots of counter space and storage. Large master bedroom with loads of closet space and attached master bath. Master bath with dual sinks, and large soaking tub with shower. Tile floors throughout most of the home and new carpeting in the bedrooms. Large enclosed patio on back of home which could be used as recreation room, craft room or play area. The spacious back yard has a large custom storage shed, covered patio and many fruit trees. Convenient inside laundry room with storage cabinets. 2 car attached garage with automatic roll-up door.
Single Family, Other
Gas Water Heater
1,771 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Living Room, Sun Room, Foyer, Utility Room
- First Floor Bedroom, 1 Master Suite
- Gas Dryer Hookup, Hookups in Laundry Room, Inside
- Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Gas Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Microwave, Range Hood, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- Screened, Skylights
- Entry Location
- Foyer Entry
- Family Room, Living Room, Gas Burning.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Granite Counter Top, High Ceiling, Open Floor Plan, Pantry, Washer Hook Ups, Foyer Entry, Window Drapes-curtains
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Driveway, Garage, Direct Garage Access.
- Wrought Iron
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Street Lights, Sliding Glass Door, Exterior Lighting. Suburban, Storm drains.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $733,000
Median Sold Price $611,500
Days On Market 79
Sales-List Price 99.1%
SOURCE: CRMLS - California Regional MLS