Last Updated: 11/21/2017 3:39 PM
This romantic and inspiring 1920's Moorish-accented Spanish Colonial Revival residence located in Pasadena's prestigious Cal Tech neighborhood was designed by master architect Harold J. Bissner, Sr. and featured on a Pasadena Heritage Golden Age tour because of its elegant design and respectful architecture. Known as the E. Lawrence Brown House, this home has been sensitively restored and renovated to modernize its systems and showcase its exquisite original features such as light fixtures, tile, stained glass, hardware and wood paneling. The public rooms include a gracious formal entry enhanced with original tile risers on the staircase, a living room with beamed ceiling, fireplace and French doors leading to the private courtyard, a powder room, a formal dining room (con't).
Single Family, Other
2 Full/2 Three-Qtr/2 Half
4,362 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Not Applicable - 1007242
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Living Room, Workshop, Guest Room, Library, Jack & Jill
- 1 Master Suite, Dressing Area, 2 Master Suites, Master Suite
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Double Oven, Range, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Garbage Disposal, Dishwasher, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Central Air, A/C - Zone
- Forced Air.
- Part Copper Plumbing
- Guest Facilities
- Stained Glass, French Window
- Entry Location
- Foyer Entry
- Living Room, Raised Hearth, Decorative.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- French Doors, Beamed, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Pantry, High Ceiling, Built-Ins, Built-Ins, Crown Molding, Center Hall, Foyer Entry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Side by Side, Driveway, 2 Car Garage.
- Balcony, Stone/Tile, Covered
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Rain Gutters, BBQ. Curbs Walk.