Watch the boats sail by from this custom Nantucket style home. Situated on a private cul-de-sac in the heart of Rumstick, this property features water views from almost every room. Completely renovated and expanded in 2002, this home offers bright, sun-filled spaces featuring walls of windows and a gracious, open floor plan. The expansive custom kitchen includes Viking appliances, sophisticated granite counters, an island with wine refrigerator and second dishwasher, a wall of pantry cabinets, and dining area. Step down to the expansive family room with fireplace, built-ins, and stunning views of the Barrington River. Formal living and dining rooms perfect for entertaining, and a generous half bath complete the first floor. A stately master suite anchors the second floor and includes "his" and "hers" en-suite baths, a private waterside deck, custom outfitted walk-in closet, sitting area, and cathedral ceilings. There are three additional generous bedrooms, a full-tiled bath, and laundry area. The charming third floor is a versatile bonus space with welcoming window seat from which to capture the views - a perfect playroom, home office, or guest space. The large, flat back yard overlooks the river and offers plenty of room for any activity. Other amenities for your comfort and security include refinished hardwoods, custom window treatments, an alarm system, backup generator, heated garage, and underground sprinklers. This home is truly a special offering!
Single Family, Colonial
3 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Common Hot Water Heater, Municip
Sewer Connected, Municipality
3,444 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Adams Point/Rumstick Village
200 Amps, Circuit Breaker Box, Generator, Cable TV
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- Tub Only, Combined Tub/Shower
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Garbage Disposal, Microwave, Range-Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Carpet Wall to Wall, Marble, Carpet
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Zone, Central.
- Unfinished Basement, Storage, Partial
- Guest Facilities
- Storm Door
- 2. Marble.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Attic Stairs - Fixed, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 4 Parking Spaces. Attached Garage.
- Balcony, Deck, Porch
- Sprinkler System
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Walk to Water, Water Front, Salt Water. Cul-De-Sac, Golf Course, Marina, Close To School, Recreation Facility, Swimming, Tennis.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $799,000
Median Sold Price $389,500
Days On Site 116
Sales-List Price 96.9%
SOURCE: State-Wide MLS of Rhode Island