Skip the beach and grab the opportunity to call this pristine, end-unit, 2 bedroom/2 bath townhouse your own. In addition to its modern kitchen & baths, recent updates include new carpet and/or hardwood throughout, as well as a freshly painted interior. Your new home at Easton Crossing features a dog park, inground pool, tennis court, basketball court and clubhouse. New roof to be installed before the end of the summer, making this a carefree home that will require no additional updating for years to come. Attractively priced to facilitate quick close.
1 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, City
1,052 sq. ft
Circuit Breaker Box
- Range, Dishwasher, Microwave, Refrigerator
- Tile, Carpet Wall to Wall, Laminate, Stone
- Electric Heating.
- Guest Facilities
- Insulated Window, Bay Window(s)
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Stone Counter Top
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. Deeded Parking.
- Fiber shingle
- Pool Description
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Tennis Court, Biking/Fitness Trail, Insulated Doors, Gutters. Public Transport, Close To Shops, Park Adjacent, Conservation Area, Highway Access, Close To School, End Unit.
- Community Amenities
- Exercise Area, Community Pool, Community Tennis, Golf Facilities
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $504,500
Median sold price $360,000
Days On Market 80
Sales-List Price 97.4%
SOURCE: MLSPIN - MLS Property Information Network