Beautiful Colonial with a wonderful fenced yard and large deck for entertaining! Shade yourself from the midday sun with the retractable awning while you lounge on the deck. This residence boasts a large master ensuite with a large bathroom that features a separate shower and soaking tub and a walk-in closet. The main level features a formal living room and dining room, and a large eat-in kitchen and breakfast room that are filled with natural light. Retreat to the lower level family room for a movie, work out of your home office, or spend the day working in your craft room that you have always dreamed of! Walk to the pool, tot lots, the library or just enjoy a long stroll down the jog/walk path! This home has it all and is close to the major commuter routes, restaurants, and endless shopping.
Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 3+ Story
3 Full/1 Half
Common Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Gas Water Heat
2,464 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Stafford County Public Schools
RODNEY E THOMPSON
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Office, Breakfast Room, Attic
- Master Bathroom
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,660 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 804 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Gas Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Stove, Washer, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Hardwood, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Full Finished, Heated
- Guest Facilities
- Bay Window(s), Double Pane, Screened, Skylights, Storm Window, Vinyl Frame
- 1. Gas Burning, Mantle, Fireplace.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Recessed Lights, Skylight, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 1 Parking Spaces. Front Entrance, Gravel, Concrete Driveway.
- Composition Shingle, Copper
- Board Fence, Rear, Wood, Privacy Fence
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Street Lights, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard. Corner.
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool, Park Play Area
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $419,900
Median Sold Price $355,000
Days On Site 98
Sales-List Price 99.4%
SOURCE: Bright MLS