Last Updated: 1/17/2018 11:43 PM
Peace and tranquility is yours in this well cared for Ranch at end of dead end street. Family room has propane gas fireplace and sliding glass doors out to a large deck. Hardwood under the carpeting in most of the rooms. Living room with wood burning fireplace and dinning room have an open concept feel. Large game room, work shop, laundry in basement. This home is perfect for the first time home buyer or if you are looking to down size. NEWER: Siding 1988, 12x18 deck 2001, circuit breakers 2010, Furnace 1996, AC 2002, and replacement windows.
Single Family, Ranch
Electric Water Heater, Common Hot Water Heater, Ci
1,136 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Circuit Breaker Box
Detailed Room Information
- Laundry Room, Workshop
- Master BR with Closet
- Dining Area
- Bath Description
- Combined Tub/Shower
- Range, Trash Compactor, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Carpet Wall to Wall, Wood
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oil. Forced Air.
- Full, Partially Finished, Concrete
- Guest Facilities
- Additional Interior Features
- Open Floor Plan, Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 3 Parking Spaces. Off Street, Paved Driveway.
- Fiber shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Gutters. Close To Shops, Park Adjacent, Highway Access, Close To School, Public Roads, Paved Road, Community Maintenance, Dead End, Level.