Last Updated: 11/20/2017 11:32 AM
Watch the big ships steam by! Hansel and Gretel might have lived here had they not been distracted! Big corner lot, house has good bones, high ceiling, mostly original,ready for modernization, or not.. Bathroom has partial update. Hardwood floors, vaulted, beautiful beamed ceiling in living and dining room with filtered views of the strait. Great basement, current tenant has created a man cave..knotty pine in basement laundry room with half bath, good tenant and he would like to stay. Current rent $1785, mo to mo. House is on large corner lot, mostly trees and shrubs, backyard and pergola. Large garage with lots of work bench area.. Exterior of house painted six years ago. Classic bygone era home. Will present offers as they come.
Single Family-Detached, Victorian, 2 Story
Contra Costa County
1 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,598 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
John Swett (510) 245-4300
Detailed Room Information
- Counter Top - Tile, Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower, Tile, Tub Only, Updated Baths
- Dryer, Washer, Gas Range/Cooktop, Range/Oven Free Standing, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Tile, Vinyl
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Floor Furnace.
- Guest Facilities
- 1. Brick, Living Room, Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Window Coverings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Garage.
- Patio, Covered
- Pool Description
- No Pool
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Back Yard, Front Yard, Side Yard. Corner.