This year-round cottage on North Pond has been lovingly maintained and updated. The cottage boasts two full bathrooms and two bedrooms, a bonus reading room or home office space, a gathering space with a woodstove, and a screened porch. Come enjoy your morning coffee on the deck off the master bedroom overlooking the lake. Expansive views of the lake from many rooms of the cottage. Convenient access to lake for swimming, kayaking and canoeing, fishing, and birdwatching. Make this your weekend getaway or settle in for some peaceful evenings away from it all while being in the heart of midcoast Maine.
Single Family, Cottage
Private Water Service, Well, Electric Water Heater
Wood Frame, Wood Siding
1,312 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Circuit Breaker Box, Solar, Propane
Rsu 40/Msad 40
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 600 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 712 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Dryer, Refrigerator, Washer
- Electric Heating, Wood. Baseboard, Zone, Stove.
- Daylight, Finished, Full, Walkout
- Guest Facilities
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Garage, Shared Driveway, Gravel, 1 Car.
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Lake Access. Lake Front, Gravel Road, Private Roads, Rolling.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $219,000
Median Sold Price $169,500
Days On Site 86
Sales-List Price 96.0%
SOURCE: Maine Real Estate Information System (MREIS)