Beautiful Craftsman Style Home offers lots of character & charm throughout. Spacious & open floor plan- great room with cozy stone Fpl, beautiful wood floors, mixture of sheet rock & wood and lots of light. Updated kitchen has granite counters, brand-new appliances (Fridge is included but not shown in photos) a must-see glass front pantry! Main level has large bedroom & bath! Fabulous master retreat complete with, gas log FPL, large master bath with soaking tub,separate shower & sitting area. Terrace level is finished with rec room, kitchenette with 2nd laundry hookup, large bedroom & office that could be used as 4th bedroom. You will love wrap around covered porches (open & screened) and large sun deck overlooking the wooded lot! Located on all paved roads!
Single Family, Craftsman, 2 Story
Public Water Service
3,612 sq. ft
Coosawattee River Resort
3,612 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Recreation Room, Loft, Living/Dining Combo
- Hookups in Hall, Hookups in Laundry Room
- Breakfast Area, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Dual Sinks, Garden Tub
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,236 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,376 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Microwave Built-In, Range-Oven, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Central.
- Bath Finished, Daylight, Full
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane
- 2. Great Room, Master Bedroom, Factory Built, Gas logs.
- Additional Interior Features
- Vaulted, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- Deck/Patio, Porch, Screened Porch
- Lot View
- Lot Dimensions
- 1/2 - 1 Acre
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- No Dock or Boathouse. Wooded.
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool, Community Tennis, Park Play Area, Gated Community
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $282,500
Median Sold Price $229,900
Days On Site 108
Sales-List Price 95.1%
SOURCE: Georgia MLS (GAMLS)