Last Updated: 9/24/2017 2:15 AM
Colonial - 8 rooms, 4 bedrooms and 2.5 baths. First floor offers an upgraded kitchen with Bosch appliances, granite, recessed lighting, open concept to the family room with a fireplace, Dining room and living room with recessed lighting, 1/2 bath, laundry room and a coat closet. The second floor offers 4 bedrooms and 2 full baths, master bedroom with an updated master bath with steam shower and stone/granite counter tops. The house has wood floors throughout. Tile in all 3 bathrooms. Some amenities are a fenced in yard, in-ground salt water pool with overflow hot tub. Mature landscaping and a 2 car garage. House fan and central air, electrical setup for generator and shed and much more. Artesian well for irrigation only. Great commuter location. Minutes to Rte 93.
Single Family, A-Frame, 2 Story
1 Full/1 Three-Qtr/1 Half
Public Water Service, Oil Hot Water Heater
1,902 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable TV, 220v Service, Circuit Breaker Box
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room
- Master Bathroom
- Bath Description
- 1st Floor Bath
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,902 Sq. Ft. Above Ground.
- Electric Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Microwave, Wall Oven
- Tile, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Central Air
- Oil, Hot Water.
- Walkup, Concrete
- Guest Facilities
- 1. Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Woodburning Fireplace, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Paved Driveway, Driveway, Garage, Off Street.
- Brick, Fiber Cement
- Deck, Porch Covered
- Asphalt Shingle
- Pool Description
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Irrigation System, Shed. Corner, Paved Road.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $489,900
Median sold price $340,000
Days On Market 87
Sales-List Price 1.0%
SOURCE: nhnne-v - Northern New England