Enjoy relaxing fountain and pond views from the most desired ground floor walk out corner unit at One River Place. Wide plantation shutters cover all windows for privacy. Open floor plan with easy entertaining. Kitchen island with granite countertops and additional storage. Monthly HOA covers resort style amenities, water, sewer, trash, pest, clubhouse, two swimming pools, dog park and more. Property has a grandfathered lease permit presently in place. New owner must lease within 90 days to maintain lease permit.
Condo, High-Rise, 1 Story
Electric Water Heater
Stucco - Synthetic
Yes - 2 spaces
One River Place
RIVERWOOD INTERNATIONAL CHARTER
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Range/Cooktop, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating.
- Guest Facilities
- Entry Location
- Private Rear Entry, Foyer Entry
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire, Security Gate
- Additional Interior Features
- Private Rear Entry, Foyer Entry, Internet Connection, Walk-in Closets, Fire Sprinklers
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Assigned Parking Space, Garage, Kitchen Level.
- Synthetic Stucco
- Covered, Patio
- Pool Description
- Heated, Gunite, In-ground
- Lot View
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- River, Pool House. Private Roads, Paved Road, Level.
Travel along Powers Ferry to Rays on the River Restaurant. One River Place gated community is next to Rays on the River.
Walk Score measures the walkability of any address, Transit Score measures access to public transit on a scale of 1-100.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $355,450
Median Sold Price $285,000
Days On Site 85
Sales-List Price 97.7%
SOURCE: FMLS: First Multiple Listing Service