COMPLETELY RENOVATED Home with Open Floor Plan, Vaulted Ceilings and custom features. Newer Roof installed 2016, Newer HVAC, New Electrical and Plumbing, New Hot Water Heater, All New Windows, Renovated Master Bath with Seamless Glass Shower Enclosure, New Luxury Wood-Like Vinyl Flooring throughout, 42'' White Shaker solid wood Cabinets with Spacious Island, New Stainless Steel Appliances with wine refrigerator, Quartz Counters in Kitchen and Bathrooms, Upgraded Interior Doors, Spacious 2 Car Garage, All new Lighting and Fan Fixtures, New Interior/Exterior Paint, Huge covered screened in Lanai, Wood burning Fireplace and New Landscaping. Too many upgrades to list them all. Storage will not be an issue with great closet spaces. Sits on a quiet cul-de-sac street. No HOA Fees!
Single Family, Ranch, Contemporary, Traditional
Electric Water Heater
2,130 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Ridgevent/Turbines, Cable TV
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Laundry Room, Foyer, Loft, Library
- Master Bedroom on Main
- Kitchen Combo, Living/Dining Combo
- Eat-In Kitchen, Breakfast Bar, Island
- Wine Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Disposal, Energy Star Appliance(S), Microwave, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Self-Cleaning Oven, Washer/Dryer
- Tile, Vinyl
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane, Tinted Window
- Fireplace, Living Room, Mantle, Tile, Wood-burning.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Driveway.
- Screened Porch, Lanai, Patio
- Pool Description
- No Pool
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Insulated Doors, Sliding Glass Door, Outdoor Lights. Cul-De-Sac, Suburban, City Road, Asphalt, Level, Regular.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $662,450
Median Sold Price $532,500
Days On Site 113
Sales-List Price 97.2%
SOURCE: Northeast Florida MLS, Inc