Country living (yet only 20 minutes to downtown Asheville) with pastoral and mountain views to enjoy, along with mature landscaping. A well maintained brick home with three master suites, rich hardwood and tile floors, and an inviting family room with a cozy gas-log fireplace. Relax and enjoy nature in the screened in porch or deck. New roof and new well in 2016. Bonus home office in basement as well as third suite that includes a murphy bed. One car garage with shop, fenced yard and more.
Single Family, Traditional, 1 Story
Site Built, Brick, Vinyl
2,079 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
CLYDE A ERWIN
CLYDE A ERWIN
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Living Room, Workshop, Office
- Hookups in Basement, Hookups in Closet
- pantry walk-in
- Square Footage Below (approx)
- Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 313 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Convection Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Dryer, Refrigerator, Wall Oven, Washer
- Tile, Wood, Hardwood Laminate
- Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Propane. Heat Pump, Wall Unit, Baseboard.
- Partially Finished
- Guest Facilities
- Insulated Door, Insulated Window
- Fireplace, Family Room, Propane, Propane.
- Handicapped Access.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar, Handicapped Access, Pantry, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Asphalt, Circular Driveway, Concrete Driveway, Garage.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Lot View
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Community Maintenance, Rolling.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $346,900
Median Sold Price $252,500
Days On Site 65
Sales-List Price 96.8%
SOURCE: Carolina MLS