Wonderful end unit in private location in the complex. Gated Franciscan Park Townhomes offer lush wooded landscape that leads to the covered front porch. Inside you will find this rare 4 bedroom 2 story with just under 1600 square feet. Flexible floor plan with expansive living room with engineered wood laminate type floors & decorator colors. Bright kitchen with walk in pantry is open to the family room/dining room area with sliders leading to the private patio/yard area and access to 2 car garage. Downstairs powder bath. New copper plumbing. Roomy master suite with walk in closet and private bath with decorator mirrors and tile floors. Built in cabinets provide ample storage. Community pool with patio area and gazebo. Quiet and serene complex with mature trees throughout the community. Nearby park, Starbucks and shopping!
Townhouse, Traditional, 1 Story
1 Full/1 Three-Qtr/1 Half
Common Hot Water Heater
1,593 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Los Angeles Unified
Detailed Room Information
- Living Room, Walk-In Pantry
- 1 Master Suite, Walk-In Closet
- Gas Dryer Hookup, Hookups in Garage
- Counter Top - Formica
- Dishwasher, Electric Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Range/Oven Free Standing, Microwave
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane
- No Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Recessed Lights, Washer Hook Ups, Window Blinds
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Front Entrance, Storage Room, Direct Garage Access, Garage.
- Concrete, Front Porch
- Pool Description
- Community Pool, Filtered, Gunite, In-ground
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Gutters, Sidewalks, Sliding Glass Door. Curbs Walk.
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $572,000
Median Sold Price $565,000
Days On Site 60
Sales-List Price 100.2%
SOURCE: California Regional MLS