Wow!! Only 2 years young. This beautiful home is a must-see for anyone looking for a house in Embrey Mills, where well-maintained lawns and gorgeous landscapes are in chic. If you are looking for amenities, then look no further check out our Club House, Community Center, Fitness Center, Jog/Walking path, Picnic Area, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Soccer Fields, and Tot Lots/Playgrounds. Imagine every day coming home to your finished 3-Level townhome with 3 spacious bedrooms, 2 full and 2 half bathrooms, gleaming hardwood front entry and den on the lower level. As you ascended the stairs to the main level, it opens to a massive kitchen area with hardwood floors, granite countertops, center island with seating for 3, and stainless steel appliances. When you are ready to relax for the evening, you can either go out on your large maintenance-free private deck or sink onto your favorite recliner in your colossal sized naturally lit family room and enjoy you Big Screen TV or just listen to your favorite musical tunes. Your large garage has room for 2 mid-sized vehicles to complete your prestigious lifestyle. You are minutes away from restaurants, movies, and I-95. There are multiple commuter lots nearby with MCB Quantico, Fort Belvoir, and Old Town Fredericksburg, only a ten to fifteen-minute drive in either direction. This home may qualify for Vendee Financing (Seller Financing).
Townhouse, Colonial, 3+ Story
2 Full/2 Half
Common Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public
Stone, Vinyl Siding
1,672 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable TV, Electric service available, Natural Gas, Onsite Telephone
Stafford County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Foyer, Attic
- Washer/Dryer Connection
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island, Gourmet Kitchen
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,408 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 264 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Gas Range/Cooktop, Appliance Center, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full Finished, Heated
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane, Vinyl Frame, Screened, Low-Emittance
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Rear Entrance, Gravel, Paved Driveway.
- Stone, Vinyl
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Street Lights, Front Yard, Landscaped.
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool, Park Play Area
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $399,900
Median Sold Price $370,000
Days On Site 72
Sales-List Price 98.9%
SOURCE: Bright MLS