What an opportunity! Spacious yet cozy 1800's Colonial-style Farmhouse with lots of character. Close to town spread out on a 1.48-acre lot. Many major upgrades have been completed. This home has wide pine floors throughout, wood-burning fireplace, and amazing views. There are three-plus bedrooms in the main house with four bathrooms. New addition in 2002 of an attached three-car garage with three bedroom in-law apartment above for additional income. Previously rented for $1,500 per month with room to make adjustments. Definitely a great value. Property is under contract waiting for short sale approval.
Single Family, Farmhouse, Colonial
Sump Pump, Public Water Service, Electric Water He
Wood Frame, Vinyl Siding
4,236 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Circuit Breaker Box
Detailed Room Information
- Inlaw Suite, Attic
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 4,236 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Dryer, Electric Range/Cooktop, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Oil, Hot Water. Baseboard, Zone.
- Dirt, Partial, Unfinished Basement
- Guest Facilities
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Garage, Paved Driveway.
- Pool Description
- Above ground
- Hot Tub
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Shed. Close To Shops, Paved Road, Public Roads, Level.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $275,000
Median Sold Price $300,000
Days On Site 80
Sales-List Price 99.3%
SOURCE: Maine Real Estate Information System (MREIS)