*** CHECK OUT THE SELF-GUIDED 3D TOUR UNDER VIRTUAL TOUR BUTTON *** Immerse yourself in the luxury of this upgraded 4- bedroom, 3-bath view home in Windmill Creek, one of the most sought-after communities in Chino Hills. This fabulous home at the end of a cul-de-sac has been completely remodeled, from the marble kitchen and baths to the vinyl and wrought-iron fencing. This wonderful home features a downstairs bedroom and full bathroom; separate family room and living room with soaring ceiling; upgraded kitchen with new cabinetry (slow-close drawers and doors), marble countertops, walk-in pantry, and Viking appliances (including refrigerator!); travertine and dark wood flooring along with new carpet; plantation shutters plus LED-enhanced crown molding; Marble and travertine bathrooms; and much more. This fantastic home has brand-new vinyl fencing all the way around, plus wrought-iron fencing at the back of the property to optimize the great view of the surrounding mountains. Don't forget upgraded HVAC system, fireplace and recessed lighting. Great Chino Valley schools are nearby, as is shopping, services and easy freeway (71, 57, 60 and 91) access. Call today for a private viewing.
Single Family, Spanish
2,472 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Chino Valley Unified
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Living Room, Walk-In Pantry
- First Floor Bedroom, 1 Master Suite, Master Suite, Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Laundry Room, Inside
- Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Gas Range/Cooktop, Microwave, Refrigerator
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat.
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane
- Entry Location
- Foyer Entry
- Family Room.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar, Bar, Built-Ins, Built-Ins, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Coffered Ceiling, Crown Molding, High Ceiling, Open Floor Plan, Pantry, Recessed Lights, Stone Counter Top, Storage, Unfurnished, Foyer Entry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 6 Parking Spaces. Front Entrance, Driveway, Garage, Direct Garage Access, 2 Car Garage.
- Concrete, Patio, Front Porch, Rear Porch
- Lot View
- Hill, Mountain, Canyon
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Gutters, Sidewalks, Street Lights. Curbs Walk, Suburban, Storm drains.